Tuesday, December 26, 2006

This Week's Preview

This is going to be an incredibly long week. This day alone feels like it has taken a week, so the rest of the week is hard to imagine. For the majority of the day, I have been the only one in the office. How boring is that? What makes it even more boring is not having any work to do. That's right, I am sitting here getting paid to do nothing. Why on Earth do I even have to be here? Oh that's right. Both supervisor's are out, so is my co-worker (but that is understandable), and over half the damn office. I think that the day after Christmas should be a holiday. No one ever wants to work it, everyone complains when they are at work because they don't want to be and it is all around just annoying.

So my plan this week, at work of course, is to finish my book, write more blogs, update my new 2007 calendar, catch up with friends, and just relax. That's right and I will be getting paid to do it all. Oh and I will figure out what my New Year's Resolution is going to be. Doesn't that just sound absolutely splendid? I thought so.

No comments: