Thursday, December 28, 2006

Need to give credit

I just have to tell whoever reads this (could be just you, Shannon), that Shannon is a fantastic cook. That's right. When she says she is the best, she isn't lying like most other douchebags would. I have been over for dinner twice and been amazed and ate more than normal both times because it is so flippin good. The first night she made this stuffed chicken thing and it was yummy as all get out. I usually can't eat more than half a chicken breast and I ate the whole damn thing along with asparagus, potatoes, and salad. Not only that, she goes as far as to ask what I like and don't like so I will for sure like what she makes. Amazing person I tell you. Last night I got to eat a yummy chicken, artichoke, pasta dish she came up with. When I asked what the sauce was she just said it was something she came up with. Seriously today when I started to get hungry I was wishing I had some it was that good. So kudos to you my dear friend. You are full of awesomeness and totally kick ass.

Oh ya, she is great at baking and her truffles are the shit!

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

tee hee heee heeeeee. are my truffles really good. tee heee