Friday, December 22, 2006

A New Day

Today is a new day and for that I am thankful. I seriously hate being as upset as I was yesterday. It is just not fun or good in any way. I have had time to calm down and think about things and although I am still not happy about my situation at my job, I am not completely destroyed emotionally. I think the thing that bothers me the most is that there wasn't enough respect for me on my supervisor's parts to come and talk to me about what was going on. Instead I had to over hear it. It just would have been a complete different story if it had come from them. Oh well though. Now I just need to talk to them about it.

I am thankful that I at least have a job and have insurance and benefits. I am thankful that I am healthy and able to come to work. I have realized my life isn't ending and all is well in the world. Sorry for my outburst.

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

what the fuck is all this thankful nice shit stephanie? you are not this calm? hmmmmmmm. oh well glad you are happy again. see ya tomorrow can't wait