Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Out of My Bubble

Holy crap!!! I did something that is so out of character, thanks to Shannon. It was probably a good move, but I am still freaking out about it. After talking to Shannon about M.L., she told me that I needed to tell him exactly how I felt. Well, I was thinking about waiting to do it in person because him and I are supposed to be meeting up. But then we realized I wouldn't say all that I needed to say when I saw him and I was convinced I needed to send him an email so all was out and on the table and he could process it before we met up since he says he doesn't know how I feel. Well, I sat and sat pondering how the hell I was going to get the email out. I started typing and it just started flowing...along with my tears. That's right. I cried writing an email about how I feel about this guy. SO NOT LIKE ME!!!! After a lot of harassment, I sent the email on its way. But, I didn't know when he would be checking his email again, so I sent a text message saying to check his email. This text was forever in the making because I was so nervous and scared. I honestly opened myself up to be dumped on and that isn't a fun place to be. Text was sent. And the waiting began.

I waited all night and the next morning I got a text from M.L. asking what the email was all about and saying that he was busy and wasn't able to check it. I just told him that he would find out and left it at that. Again, more waiting. It wasn't until today that there was acknowledgement of what was written or if he had read it and let me tell you, I almost had a heart attack when I saw the text. And it was the cutest thing ever. He called me "babe". People don't just say babe, especially him. So I flipped out (ask Shannon). So now we are supposed to meet up, possibly tomorrow and I am nervous as all get out.

I don't know what to expect or really how to feel. I know that I am scared and it is so crazy on my emotions I could just cry!

No comments: