Thursday, December 21, 2006

Flippin Irate Right Now!

I am so pissed right now that I seriously can't even see straight and I am not sure what the hell do do about it. Where the hell do people get off lying and going behind others backs when they know the person is going to find out?? Who the hell does that kind of shit? I just found out today that the job that was supposed to be mine (or supposedly going to be) is being offered to someone else. That's right. They didn't like the people that they interviewed, so instead of opening the list up so I can apply and get on it to be interviewed and then hired, they are going to transfer someone up from Carson. Oh but here is the kicker. I am not supposed to know anything about this. That's right, my supervisor's told my co-worker not to say anything to me and to be secretive about it knowing I would be upset about it. Seriously!!?!?!?! WE SHARE A FUCKING OFFICE!!!!! That's right. I sit next to her and listen to the phone calls she makes.

So as I am sitting at my desk, wishing the day was over already, I hear her inquiring about this transfer. I couldn't believe my ears. And then when I say something I am told that she was told not to say anything to me. How the hell do people sleep at night?!! Do they not know that they are dealing with other people's feelings!?!? I am beyond mad I think. I am so pissed I am doing everything possible not to cry. I don't understand. How do you sit there and tell someone you want them in the position and be patient and then do something like this?

All it makes me want to do is find another job and say FUCK IT!

No comments: