Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Cleaning = Being a Freak

Honestly, when did cleaning your house translate into being a freak!?!?! I am still in shock over the comment that was boasted at me last night. Seriously, I just like to live in a clean house. I don’t like shit being scattered every where, I don’t like things just being left out on the counter, table, couch or where ever. I like to keep it neat because I hate letting stuff pile up and having to clean a butt load all at once. My roommate moved in over 2 weeks ago now and not once has she lifted a finger to help clean yet.

So last night since I was finally home (I know, it’s a shock), I did some cleaning. I cleaned the kitchen, living room, and the bathroom. The only thing I didn’t do was vacuum because I am curious of the people around me. As I am bagging up the trash that needed to be emptied and after being ignored all night, I hear a comment coming from the living room along the lines of, “Stop being a freak already.” WTF!?!?!!! Are you kidding me?? I’m sorry I am cleaning while I actually have some time to do so. I work 3 jobs. So my response back was, “It needs to get done and I will be busy the rest of the week.” I shouldn’t have to explain myself though for cleaning. I am still hot over it today. I don’t get some peoples logic.

I guess it didn’t help matters that she was totally moody last night and just not being nice to me at all. That’s right, I got a simple, “uh huh,” here and there. It was so annoying and I needed to rant about it.

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

i think you should put sardines in her pillow case while she is gone for 5 weeks it will be really nice and ripe for when she gets back.