Thursday, July 17, 2008

What a Difference

I am in shock at what a difference a year makes!!! My goodness. It is insane to me to look at pictures of the kiddos from when Eli and I first got together til now! Seth no longer looks like a baby and is starting to look like a little man. Ugh, I want to squeeze him. And Swae, that angel just gets more and more beautiful with time.


I fall more and more in love with them every time I see them and every time they run over to just snuggle me. I love every single minute that I get to spend with them and am so lucky to be a part of their lives and a part of their growth. Eli and I are very blessed.

6 comments:

Lindz said...

Seth totally looks like his daddy, it's crazy. Swae is gorgeous. You're going to be such an amazing step-mom!

Megan said...

They are beautiful!!!

Lainey-Paney said...

:)

Anonymous said...

You can totally see the how much a years changes life in pictures of kids.

Just Jiff said...

OMG. I am finally able to catch up on blogs...and I just spent the last hour catching up on yours since March. CONGRATS ON GETTING ENGAGED!!!!!

Megan said...

Update us, update us! :)