Friday, September 28, 2007

I am

I am so looking forward to this weekend. I get to spend it relaxing and spending time with my favorite people - Eli and the kids. It should be fun. I am not sure what exactly we have planned, but I know no matter what we do, we will have a good time. I have been looking forward all day to knowing when I get off work and get home, they will be there! :) It has helped me get through this day, that is for sure.

It hasn't been a bad day, even with the annoying headache. It has just been super long and very slow. And I have spent most of the time alone because everyone seems to either have called in or had trainings to go to or just left early for the day. That's alright though because I am getting a crap load done and I have something wonderful to look forward to.

1 comment:

Lainey-Paney said...

Hope your weekend is great!