Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Refreshed

I am back and alive!

I came back to a ton of work which explains me not posting yesterday (nor reading any other blogs) and I shouldn't be posting this morning, but I figured it was long over due AND I wanted to say what a great night I had last night.

After my long day at work yesterday - literally it was non-stop - I got to spend a great evening with my ever so loving boyfriend. Shannon, you are going to die when you read this, but it is true. We went grocery shopping last night...and...I actually enjoyed it. It is so nice not having to do the shopping by myself and the fact that he I wants to go with me, makes it that much more enjoyable. We have more fun and we are able to spend time together. After our fun little shopping adventure, we made dinner together and then got to cuddle on the couch for some movie time. It was honestly a perfect night.

You all have to keep in mind that me grocery shopping or cooking is very foreign! I never shopped when I was on my own. Shannon was always ripping my ass telling me I would save money and it would be healthier if I would just get groceries and make my lunch and dinner. And now, I actually get what she is saying. I make our lunches every day and dinner most nights. I don't really care to grocery shop every week, so I try to get enough stuff to last for two weeks. I don't like going on my own either. It is definitely more fun when you have someone there with you.

So all is well with me...great actually. Now, it is time to get back to work and tackle the huge mound on my desk. Have a great day all! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you! Glad you are back!

misguidedmommy said...

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!! I love when Rob comes with me too and he puts funny things in the cart that I never knew he liked...like the time he stocked it with shrimp chips and I wanted to vomit on him but he was so happy about his shrimp chips I buy them every time I see them now!

Jen said...

Wow! You guys sound like married people! haha!!

Mrs. J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
angie said...

so glad you are back!! I have missed you oh so very much!

Megan said...

Yay! Glad you're back!! :)