Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Nosey People

I have come to realize that I still have wondering eyes on my blog that really have no business reading it, but do for the simple fact that they have nothing better to do with their time and are trying to get information that could be used probably later on. I will go into more detail later.

Anyhow, I am going to be starting another blog and it will be private so that certain individuals don't have to read about the private things that don't concern them. I would however like for all my true readers to read it because on that blog, I won't have to be so censored about what I write and can finally share all sorts of fun information that I have been holding back. So please, send me your emails so that I can add you to the blog (once it is created of course).

Also, so you have any ideas for a good title??

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

funny ass fucking shit!

misguidedmommy said...

seriously we just love fucking with people