Tuesday, September 11, 2007

How?

I don't get how you can buy two of the exact same pair of jeans (same size, same fit, everything) and have one pair fit you absolutely perfect and then the other pair fall off you. How the hell does that happen? I am so uncomfortable with how these jeans are wearing today, that I am ready to go take a break and change into something different. How frustrating. And I don't think they will let me exchange them either so I just have a pair of "fat" pants that will be taking up space in my drawer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are these OLD NAVY jeans by any chance? I tired on one pair of the new sweetheart jeans and bought 3 in total! OMG They better ALL fit me!

HOW FRUSTRATING!!

Jen said...

Take them into the store and show them the difference between the two pairs! They should exchange them if they were expensive!

angie said...

buying clothes is lame this is why I hate shopping sometimes! UGH...