Friday, September 28, 2007

Worst Headache!

I have got by far the worst headache ever today. I don't know what the hell is going on. It actually started yesterday. It was one of those dull nagging ones that aren't really bad, but just enough for you to notice. I didn't take anything for it or anything and figured that today I would wake up and it would be gone. WRONG! I woke up this morning and it is splitting. I have to squint my eyes practically it hurts so bad. I made sure to take the strongest stuff I could get my hands on this morning and it toned it down a bit, but now is back full force. Damn it! I hate headaches. Guess its time to load up on more pain meds!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"take 2 tylenols and call me if the morning" :)

Just wanted to sound all doctor-y :) I hope it goes away & you feel better!

Anonymous said...

Is it from your back injury? Hope you feel better soon.