Friday, September 7, 2007

Is it just me?

Or do a lot of people seem to be in bad moods lately??? I mean, it seems like everyone that I am around today and the last few days has just been in crappy moods and cranky and so on. I know that I haven't been a peach myself with the pain I have been in, but when you are in pain, it is a little hard to be all bubbly and act like every thing is all roses. My goodness. I feel like any positive energy is getting ripped out of me right now with all the negative that is going on.

2 comments:

Mrs. J said...

I have been in a bad mood lately these past few days. Umm no, make that past few weeks, months, almost everyday of my life hahahhaha...

Anonymous said...

It could be the end of summer blues. It's been the same around here maybe there is some unbalance in the universe.

Did the shots help? I hope you've had some relief from the pain.

Thank you for your sweet comments. I feel like I know you too through your words. The weekend all went well except for the Jets losing but I'll post more later today. Have a great day!