Friday, September 14, 2007

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, yesterday afternoon I had my final evaluation to become "permanent" with the state. I know, should have happened a flippin' year ago. But I was stupid and transferred to a shitty ass job and then had to finish out probation yet again. Nonetheless, I am now official!! It's about freaking time. I have been a "state" employee for two years now. Crazy that I have been working a real job for that long and not going to school or anything.

Anyway, back to the evaluation. I don't know why, but I always get super anxious and nervous about evaluations. I knew that I didn't need to be for this one because I know how great I am (haha, kidding), but I still was. I was actually quite shocked and please when I read over it. It was so wonderful to see that my hard work was actually noticed and to see how much my boss appreciates me. I am used to the parts in the evaluation where your boss says, "you need to work on..." and was so pleased to see that I had NONE of that! :)

In other news, I will be gone all next week. I will be sure to catch up when I get back though and fill you in on my where-abouts!! So have a great weekend and week!!

Oh and Jen, totally missed that you tagged me. I will try to do that later today!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Umm for REALS... Oh and I am not sure you are allowed to just DISAPPEAR for a week and not tell us where you are going... !!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being a state employee! That;s very good news. I'm such a dumbass when I read the part about "permanent" I thought I don't rememeber her telling me she was from another country or state! DUH! Luckily I read on. I'm already on a weekend mindset!

angie said...

Yay for good evaluations!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. J said...

Congratulations!