Monday, August 31, 2009

Swae Started 2nd Grade!!!!!

What a day today is!!! Our sweet baby girl started second grade! I am so excited for her. All weekend she was talking about it and telling me how excited she was. To see her bright shining face this morning was heart warming. She looked adorable. And was extremely happy to see her daddy, sissy, and me there! I am so happy with how our pictures turned out...we definitely lucked out getting all three kids to smile at one time.

Daddy and his princess. The bond these two share is unspeakable and truly unique. I absolutely love seeing them together.
The three sweetie babies!!!! I am telling you what, I would absolutely lost without them. They truly are the lights of my life. And they love each other so much!
Daddy and his babies. (too bad he wasn't looking up!)
Our big girl! It blows my mind that she is already in second grade.
I love these two so much!!! There are not enough words to explain just how deep my love for them is.
My babies and me!!!!
I can't wait to hear how her first day back was! There is no doubt that she will do great - she always makes us proud! :)
DADDY AND I LOVE YOU SWAE...MORE THAN ALL THE STARS IN THE SKY, FOREVER AND ALWAYS!!!

3 comments:

Lindz said...

Can't wait to hear how the first day of 2nd grade went! She's such a big girl. And Skylar's chubbiness = delectable.

He & Me + 3 said...

Those are such great pictures. I love her cute outfit. She is adorable and you are an awesome Mom to her. I can just tell how much you adore her.

Stephanie said...

What is the deal...Skylar is ALWAYS smiling in pictures :) Awesome !!!!!