Monday, August 31, 2009

A Few New Things

Skylar has started to suck on her bottom lip. It is the cutest thing. It totally changes the whole look of her face. I love it and need to snap a picture of it.

And tonight, I got blasted with sweet potatoes and cereal because she SPITS every time I put a bite in her mouth. Ugh! She thinks it is funny. Me? I don't find it amusing at all!

I am sure that very soon she will be crawling. She is getting her knees up under her and she is good at turning and maneuvering to things. And then...my life will consist of chasing her around. At least right now I am able to contain her for the most part!

I'm loving this stage. I am loving every smile. And I am loving that she wants her mommy when she is upset or tired.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I can't wait for all these parts! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

I loved that age too. 7-9 months old was my absolute favorite age for all of my kids...just so much sweetness going on during those 2 months. So fun. Enjoy it all.