Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy 18th Baby Bro



My baby brother would be 18 today. I can't believe it. A year older than my sister and 8 years younger than me. It is still so sad to me that he never had the chance to live and that I never got to hold him or see him other than in pictures. My heart goes out to my mom and dad today. This is always the worst day of the year for my mom and my dad is always so good at hiding how he feels.

I love you Thomas James. I think about you often and miss you so very much. Even though you were only with us a short time, you are still a part of our family and the part that makes us whole.

4 comments:

Just Jiff said...

Awww...so sorry. But happy birthday to him!!

Valley Girl said...

Happy Birthday Thomas James!

Shawna said...

I'm sorry you lost your brother.

Your words that said he is the part that makes our family whole struck a cord with me.

Happy Birthday Thomas!

Megan said...

{{hugs}}