Monday, March 24, 2008

Clarification

The post that I wrote the other day about my friend was just to show that there really are great people in this world and great friends. I was pointing out how lucky I am to have a friend like that. I honestly don't know how any of what I wrote could have been taken out of context, but since there are a couple of you that did, let me help clarify something:

For the one that wrote:
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "A Special Friend": Are you like 13? The guy is married and you have nothing else to do but ramble about this? Get a life...

I do have a life. I live it every day. I enjoy it and I love my life. No, I am no where near 13, but with your comment, you are showing that 13 is your maturity level.

For the one that wrote:
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "A Special Friend": "Over the years, our bond got stronger, our friendship was a comfort to the both of us. For some unknown reason, we just clicked. We totally got each other."Question: If you clicked so well, how come he married someone else and has had a kid with her? If you grew up, you might have a boyfriend.

I don't think that I ever in the post said that we were anything more than friends nor wanted to be anything more than friends. He married the woman that he lived, as he should. He had a child with her because he loves her and wanted a family. I don't think I ever specified that I wanted to be that person. I was talking about a friendship. You must have missed that part. As for growing up, I am. And as for a boyfriend, you must not really know me or my life cause, I have one.

4 comments:

angie said...

Um you are like the queen of anoymous comments!! Holy hell do you catch shit on this blog! Oh well keep writing the way you do...if they didn't want to read it they would be here haha!

Jayla'sMommy said...

God, I HATE anonymous comments...
If you have to say something, at least hsve the guts to say who you are... So freaking childish!!

Anonymous said...

"And as for a boyfriend, you must not really know me or my life cause, I have one."....Did I miss something, or do you have some serious explaining to do?

Anonymous said...

Steph's Daily Happenings!
So boring, inconsistent (except for the cold office and being sick), and uninteresting that you can't help but keep coming back and reading how miserable it is!
Having a boyfriend is so important and awesome. I'm super glad that you have one. What a hero.
I liked this part: What? You asked me if I am like 13? Like totally no way. You are, like, the 13-year-old.
Love, Anonymous