Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Babysitting

One of my friends at work just had a baby. Well, him and his girl did. A sweet little baby boy and he is the cutest thing. He is about 8 weeks old right now. Anyhow, my friend has been taking time off to spend with the baby, but since he has to attend meetings at work sometimes has to come in on his days off. And when he does, he asks me to watch the little guy. I made sure to ask who I needed to make sure it was ok and that I wouldn't get in trouble and was told it was a go. He is little, so it isn't like he can cause any problems or anything. When he is here, he eats and then sleeps and I am still able to work - maybe not as fast, but I still get work done.

The couple days that he has brought the baby to me have been so awesome. It is so amazing to me how something so little can bring you so much happiness. They are so innocent and cute...I love him! I am also super thankful that he trusts me enough to watch the little man while he takes care of things.

I can't wait to take care of him again. I also can't wait for my boss to have the little boy she is carrying around. I can't wait to meet and hold him. I am so excited for her. In a little bit, I will have to post what I am buying for her from Shannon now that Codi is done with it. I should have taken pictures of the cute little outfits that I bought. I will have to remember that for the next round!

1 comment:

Just Jiff said...

Too bad you aren't in Arkansas! I'm having a girl and you could totally watch her! :)