Saturday, August 21, 2010

This momma is missing he man. He left yesterday after work to go hunting with my family. So it's been just Skylar and I.

Last night we went up to my parents for dinner and we ended up staying the night. It was nice to not be home alone as I am a huge baby when it comes to the dark. That isn't saving me from tonight though. We were invited to stay at my parents again tonight, but I figured I needed to be a grown up and stay at home...especially after not sleeping so well last night and Skylar having a rough night.

Today we had lunch with a great friend and then just had some Skylar and mommy time. Tonight we had to make an emergency run to Walmart as my child has randomly lost her last two binkies somewhere in my house. One is upstairs somewhere between her room and mine and I for the life of me can't find it. That one was lost Thursday night. The last one was lost tonight somewhere in the living room. I have looked everywhere and nothing. So I had to go and buy some more. I don't know how she does it but know that one random day she will come walking up to me with them in her mouth.

Now I think it is time to call it a night. Tomorrow we shall clean so daddy comes home to a clean house and I am busy and not staring at the clock. I hate Eli being gone, but know he is having a great time. He is in his element. Hunting is his thing and he looks forward to it every year. This momma doesn't like when he is a way though. I do pray that I am able to actually get some sleep tonight!!!

No comments: