Tuesday, March 31, 2009

...

I am absolutely exhausted today...like dragging a$$ tired. Yesterday totally wore me out. Not only that, the little one slept all day yesterday and therefore was up more last night than usual. I should have slept in longer than I did, but I didn't. Instead I got up and started looking up some things for the wedding, doing laundry, hanging out with my little girl, and just little things. I wanted to take a nap, but time got away from me and I will now be leaving here in a few to go get the little ones! :) I can't wait to have us all be together tonight. I think tonight I will be going to bed early. I definitely need it.

Tomorrow, Seth and I have some errands to run after we drop Swae off. My plan is to get it all done as quick as possible so we are able to take a nap before we get Swae from school!

Oh how I love naps..LOVE THEM!!!

9 comments:

Katie Marie said...

I napped with Hunter everyday that I was on maternity leave. We would take a nap at 3:00 on the dot until Husby came home to wake us up.

It was the thing I missed the most when I went back to work.

Now I throw him in his room and tell him to not open the door for an hour.

Oh how times have changed.

Just Jiff said...

LOL to Katie's comment. Sorry.

Wow...I can't believe you get so much sleep with a newborn. I'm SUPER JEALOUS!! I was so sleep deprived I was about to have a mental breakdown. Bayley would wake up every 2 hours for the first two months (since she was early) then it slowly started getting longer and longer and at 15 weeks (when she would've been 8 weeks if born at term) she was sleeping through the night. I remember jumping out of bed and rushing to make sure she was still breathing.

Now I am used to sleeping less and if I need a nap during the week, I take it on my lunch break at work.

SouthernBelleJM said...

You should check out Southern Wedding Magazine's blog. They're under my blog list. That might give you some ideas for the wedding. Sorry, you're tired. Rest up=)

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I love naps too. Wishing you lots of rest.

He & Me + 3 said...

You are smart to take naps when your sweet girl is napping too.

Stephanie said...

I hope you get some rest tonight! It's always difficult when they decide to stay up during the pm :)

Christy said...

I certainly don't miss the "up all night" phase. I hope you got that nap.

Jen said...

Yeah, she will probably keep mixing up the sleeping patterns on you- that is what Cole STILL does. No sleeping for 3 nights and then GREAT sleeping for 2 nights and then OK sleeping for one night and then NO SLEEPING for 10 nights.

At least she naps. I miss the little baby naps.

Mrs. F said...

I, too, am a huge fan of the nap. Unfortunately, my kids no longer take them, but I do like to slip in an occassional one every now and then...