I received this award from Carie and am very grateful. Carie is a wonderful person and if you haven't checked out her blog, you should. I have already tagged people for this award so I won't be doing it again. Thank you Carie for the award!
I received this award from The Tale of a Southern Belle. Thank you so much friend. Please check out her blog. She is funny and fun and a joy to read. With this award you are to state 7 things you love and tag 7 people. I have done this too, but I will go ahead and do the 7 things I love!
1. My family - I feel like we are not complete. Each of the little ones are perfect in every way and I am so in love with them. And my husband of course is just amazing.
2. Our health
3. Having time off from work - I am cherishing every single minute of every single day!
4. Friends - they are so important and I feel that I have the best ones a girl could ever ask for.
5. Our home - for years I moved and moved. Each and every place just felt like another stopping point. It never felt like home. For once, I feel at home. I love our house, I love our home. It is a place of comfort and security. It is so nice for us all to have our own space. I am enjoying decorating it (slowly, but it's getting done). And I love that the kids LOVE having a house, their own rooms and hearing them say how much they love it.
6. Pictures - being able to look back at all the memories, experiences. Seeing how much Seth and Swae have grown the last two years, how there are already little things about Skylar that are changing. I have a few hundred more to print out and then I need to get busy getting them in albums or at least half way organized!
7. Being a Mom - it is something that I have always wanted since I was a little girl. I full on accepted the role with Swae and Seth and couldn't (and still am) be more proud and excited. I love being such a huge part of their life. I love teaching them new things and having a hand in how they are raised. Those two little ones are absolutely adorable and the light of my life. Having Skylar has given me an even greater joy. My pregnancy was perfect. I loved the entire thing. I love even more having her with me, looking at her, everything about her. Being a mom is the most wonderful thing in the entire world and I wouldn't change it for anything. I am so blessed to not have one, but three.