Thursday, July 26, 2007

Oh goodness today...

I swear this is one of the longest days of my life. I sit here looking at the clock and it is almost 3:00pm and I can't help but want to cry. I want to cry because it seriously seems like I have been at work for 3 days, not barely one. I remember looking up at the clock this morning thinking, "It's got to be almost lunch," but no! It was not even 10:00am!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell people??? Why the hell are the days dragging on as well as this week. Is this some sort of cruel punishment?? I am so ever it.

What I really want, is to be off work. Maybe go get an ice cream, maybe take a nap, maybe do something other than sit here and watch my ass get bigger! Maybe I will slouch down in my chair and shut my eyes and nap here. Cause something needs to happen before I freak out!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

angie said...

ice cream makes everything better!