Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Roommate

I have to say that Shannon's comment about Kylen was very comical to me. And real quick to clear things up, he isn't hurt again. He had the crutch with him for "protection". Yes, he is brilliant! She happens to think that the sight of him in jammie pants and no shirt is enough to cause her and me to drool. Well, the sight might be drool worthy for her, but it isn't to me. Kylen and I have a past, just as Shannon and him do. Mine didn't last near as long. We are definitely better friends than anything else. At this point though, he is far from the masterpiece that Shannon thinks that he is...at least in my opinion.

I will admit that I used to think he was so extremely hot. His tan was always something nice to look at. But that was all back before and then a little after we half-assed dated. And now, I don't see it. Sure he is good looking, but I honestly have no attraction to him what so ever. He is constantly walking around half naked and I can honestly say I pay no attention to it. I more or less brought up what he was wearing in that blog because of the situation. Fighting off a bear in jammie pants holding a crutch and a flash light. Dumbass!

It is just amusing to me how much taste can change over time. Or maybe it is that I am so happy with what I have in my life now, that I don't see it. I won't say that I don't find other guys attractive because that would be a down right lie. I can appreciate a hot guy any day. I just don't find Kylen to be that hot guy. I guess it could be that I am very familiar with the happenings of his life and certain things that he does. Not all of the I agree with and I think it is for that reason that I have lost my appeal for him. I still love him to death as my friend, even when he does piss me off so bad that I don't talk to him for a week (could be longer now that I think about it...). He has been a good friend to me and is always there when I need him. I kind of feel bad because it seems like he always gets weird if there is a guy in my life. And with Eli, he has completely backed off. I would worry about, but I am not going to. I know I could always call him and he knows he could always call me. That is the beauty of our friendship.

I would love for you all to see him and see what all your opinions are of him since me and Shannon's opinions differ!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
misguidedmommy said...

NOPE HE'S HOT PEOPLE. AND I'M VERY HAPPILY MARRIED..NO MATTER WHAT THOUGH HES ALWAYS GONNA BE HOT..

angie said...

Steph post a picture then we can decide!