Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's only 11:30am...

I can't believe it. I feel I have been at work for the better part of the day, but the clock is telling me otherwise. I knew today would be like this. I literally had to drag my ass out of bed because all I wanted to do was call my boss and tell her I was going back to sleep for awhile and would be in late. Granted, I was a few minutes late, but that is better than a couple hours. There is work to be done and I have been working on it, but I just don't want to be. I want to be any where but behind my desk right now. It just happens to be one of those days.

Not to mention, I am just a little BLAH right now. I am not sure if it is because it is that time of the month or what, but I just am out of it. I need to pick my ass up and cheer up. I have no reason to feel like I do! Oh well, I guess you are allowed to have days like that every now and then. I just don't like when they happen. I like to be happy and bubbly and cheerful. Maybe I will eat some rice or soup since I didn't get my yummy everything bagel that I was craving.

Looks like it is going to be a long day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a bad BAGEL day in the universe today! LOL! It's my time of the month too, I'm BLAH too and it sooo out of my control. Hope your day get better :)