Thursday, November 18, 2010

Well....

No baby so far and my parents leave first thing in the morning! I'm not quite sure what to think of it... I do definitely think that things are progressing and that worries me because they are going to be gone for a bit and have a real good chance of missing it. Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!

It's been a crazy long day today. Ran errands all morning, had a play date til afternoon, grabbed a quick and very short nap and now get to prepare for a Scentsy home party. It's just go, go,go for this momma.

Hope you all are having a great day. I got to run and get ready. Can't wait to catch up on my blog reading!

1 comment:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

This post makes me anxious and nervous just reading it. LOL. Okay, probably not so funny to you. I feel your pain. I hope that things go well for you! <3