Sunday, November 21, 2010

36 weeks 3 days - Belly Pics


I don't think that my belly can grow any more! I feel completely maxed out. Miss Sierra has definitely dropped. There is quite a bit of space between my ribs and her now. This does however allow her to get some good kicks in. Overall, I am feeling really good. I have hit the tired stage, but keep going. I don't have time to just sit around. I actually wish that I did have more down time. But with kids and a hubby, that's not possible (I'm sure you all get it!).
My contractions are starting to get stronger and there is definitely a lot more pressure and things going on down low. Makes me very curious to find out if I have dilated more when I go back to the doctor on Wednesday. Eli seems to think that she will be here and sometime this week. Me? I think that if I have another night like I did a couple nights ago, it will happen too. It's so weird really. With Skylar, I didn't really have the crazy waking up at night, thinking that it could be happening at any moment. I think that maybe I am feeling like that this time because I was hoping it would happen before my parents left. And well now, now I am just feeling all sorts of pressure and craziness that I never felt with Skylar that I can't help but wonder when??
Swae and Seth are beyond excited to have another baby in the house. Both of them are in love with the belly. Seth spent over five minutes the other day just talking to Sierra. It completely melted my heart. And he is always rubbing it and asking if Sierra like it or will tickle it and ask if Sierra is laughing. Swae, she is just a love and no matter what has to kiss Sierra before she goes to sleep or goes to school or anywhere for the day. Skylar rubs the belly and gives kisses, but I am not sure she knows exactly what is in store. She does love babies though and is so good with them. She loves to hold them, rub them, feed them...anything. Fingers crossed she continues this with her little sister!

Eli is getting very excited. He has been talking more and more about Sierra's arrival and touches the belly every chance he gets. He has been talking about staying extremely close to me because he doesn't want to miss a thing. Makes me feel good. Needless to say, we are both ready to meet our sweet little baby girl. We want to hold her and kiss her and love on her. We are ready to welcome the sweet angel into the world.

2 comments:

capperson said...

You are adorable! Not much longer and Miss Sierra will be here :)

Marni's Organized Mess said...

You look great! I can't wait to see your little one!