Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wow...I'm Here Still!!!!

Not need to worry my little readers. I have had so much to tell and so little time to actually post. But I am alive, I am well, and life is great.

Last week was a busy one for me, even with it being a short week. I felt like I had stuff going every day and just so little time to take and do anything that I wanted to or needed to.

On Wednesday my best friends and I hosted a Body Shop party. I went straight over there after work and helped get all the food and drinks ready. Our party turned out so well. We had over $700 dollars in sales and half the people that said they were going to come didn't. It was still so nice. We just laughed and tried out the new holiday line they have out right now. Kara made sure to have her house all decorated for Halloween and we had a yummy drink...something with apple cider and tuaca. It was just nice and relaxing and nice being around friends and of course pampering yourself.

Friday night I went with my boss and her husband to the Sugarland concert. I am so excited I went. I almost didn't buy the tickets, but did last minute. I went over to my boss's house to hang out before the concert and have some snacks and a couple drinks. The concert was awesome. I had so much fun...even with Kasey and Kelly making sure to talk shit and be annoying. It is just so amusing to me that they can't just get over how things have turned out and mind their business. It was nice that they didn't start anything. Just ran their mouths, which can't hurt me. Words are nothing.

I had a wonderful weekend just relaxing and spending time with the kids and Eli. Sunday we went to the pumpkin patch which was a great time. I will have to upload some pictures for all of you.

Ok, that's all for now. I will update the Hidden Blog as well because I do have more to say. No more whining now Jen. I will be better about posting! :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hahaha!! Yay!!

Thanks for posting. Gob you were about to kill me there! ; )

Umm... Ok. Going to check your other blog now because I have the feeling that I am missing a few pieces to the puzzle?!

XXOOO!

angie said...

Ok I'm with Jen! So glad you posted again but I am missing something here...off to read the other blog!

Megan said...

Thank God! I was starting to worry you'd fallen off the face of the earth. Welcome back! :)