Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Excited!

I have been going to some volleyball matches the past couple weeks...volleyball is my passion and I love watching it. Coaching and playing are just as fun. I have seen all my girls that I used to coach and it really has just been a great time. I miss coaching, but I don't miss the stress nor the hours that it takes out of my life for months at a time. Tonight is senior night up at McQueen and I am going to go and surprise my old team and be there for them. Right now they are first in their league and just playing awesome.

I am really looking forward to going. And I think I am going for a couple beers after. Can't beat that!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Where are you??? Update us!

Anonymous said...

Are you hiding on us?

don't make me fly out there and find you :)

Jen said...

Steph seriously I am THISCLOSE to boycotting your blog altogether due to lack of posting. You are in official trouble with your readers!!

UGH POST SOMETHING PLEASE PREGNANT BORED DYING of BOREDOM HELP!!!!

:-P