Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My Little Boo


I can't get over just how grown up my baby sister is getting. She isn't a baby any longer, but it seems as though she should be. I still am in shock that she is a junior in high school. The girl is absolutely gorgeous. She is smart, has a good personality, is a great friend and sister. I honestly couldn't ask for anything more from her. I remember when she was little and she used to drive me crazy and even being 9 years apart, we would fight all the damn time. Well my mom always said, "You guys are going to be great friends one day." I never believed her. I figured YEA RIGHT! The little shit drove me crazy. Always getting into my stuff, following me around and had to do EVERYTHING that I did.

But here we are today and we are the best of friends. She tells me anything and everything and I can talk to her about most things too - I do keep in mind that she is my 'little' sister and there are some things she shouldn't hear, wouldn't understand, and just aren't appropriate. She is always there for me. She calls me daily just to tell me she loves me and see how my day is. She really is the sweetest thing and I can't get over how wonderful she is and how much I love her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything you wrote I could say about my sister too. Never did I think we would be so close even though my mom knew.

We are just lucky to have sisters! :)

Lainey-Paney said...

:)
that's sweet.