Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pretty Amused

As you know, my relationship with Eli isn't liked by all. I think the only people that have a problem with it are his ex and her family. This isn't something that has bothered us or even become a factor in our relationship. We got into our relationship knowing that his ex and her sister would try to cause problems, but decided not to let them keep us from being together. As all my readers know, they did cause drama in July. Although Eli and I went through a shitty couple of weeks, we are now stronger because of it and closer than ever. So many good things have happened in our life and there are more coming.

I had a huge feeling that something was going to happen as I expressed here. I couldn't have been more right. It seems that I guess things for him and I were going to good that now his ex felt the need to "stick it to him" or something. I understand and have been fully aware of the agreements made by them since I was friends with her at the time of the divorce, so I am fully aware of what he is responsible for. What I don't understand some of the money she is asking from him. It actually blew my mind when I read the letter that she handed him Tuesday night when we dropped the kids off and was amusing. It is like she is "reaching". I am not sure what is trying to be proved or why it is being brought up now, but whatever. The only thing that I can think of is that she is jealous and having a hard time with us being a couple still and how well things are going. I would be surprised if she found out a couple things that I have written on the other blog and that is what sparked it. Whatever it is, it really doesn't matter. Once again, something that like made us stronger. It brought us closer together. So really, rather than being slightly annoyed, I should be thankful. Because really, it is stuff that like that truly make our bond tighter.

2 comments:

angie said...

Good find the amusing things in this and don't let her bring you guys down. It's no longer her business and only people who can't come to terms that it's over still play the games and try to use old money to win them back!

Anonymous said...

WELL PUT!!!

Keep being happy...it's the best way to stick it to them!!!