Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Turn Around

So my roommate has been back for over a week and I am actually impressed with how things are going. Yes, she makes noise and yes she still leaves dishes in the sink, but she is actually making efforts. I don't get the hole leave shit in the sink when the dishwasher is right there and empty, but whatever. I came home last night after work and she was in class and found that she had bought more toilet paper, cleaned out the refrigerator, and gotten us a bottle of wine. It was so nice to know that she was actually doing something and helping out.

Oh and another great thing. She has paid me all of rent through May. That means that I don't have to worry about not getting a check from her. I just have to rely on myself. And she is planning on paying me for cable through May as well. I think that some of our issues weren't just her, but me as well. Since I was so used to being alone, any little noise bothered me and would wake me up since I was after all not used to any noise other than me. More than anything, I just stopped letting her bother me and letting things get to me. It is nice to have someone around. Not to mention, I am really not home that much and have other places I can go if I need to get away. AND...she is helping pay and that means less I have to pay. Always a nice thing.

So cuddos to her!

No comments: