Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm back....

Goodness, it seems like forever since I have last gotten a chance to post something. It actually has been almost 3 weeks and that is just much too long. The last two weeks I was working at a different office and had limited access to the Internet. Talk about feeling like I was cut off from so much of the world and not knowing what is going on. I am always online usually while I am at work due to email and not even having that was so weird. Let's just say, it is nice to be back!! But I really did enjoy the time at the other office. It was nice doing other stuff and being around other people. I loved the lady I was working for and I really got a long well with all the other workers. It did make it nice to be able to look at a hot guy all day, but that is besides the point! :) I wouldn't mind working there full time, I just don't know if there are any openings.

I wouldn't say that not too much is going on that is new in my life. My roommate is back for semester. I don't know how happy I am about that. She was going to move out, but then said she decided to stay. I am happy knowing she is still helping pay, but don't know if I really am excited knowing that my sleep gets interrupted...like last night. She just is so odd. She bangs stuff around and even when she says she is trying to be quiet, is louder than anyone else I have ever known. Whatever though. I am no there much, she is only here for semester, then back to Hawaii for summer.

Oh there is something new. I have to find a new job. That's right. I am officially not happy where I am at and after being told that I am not going to be able to move up (even though that was what I was told originally), it is time to move on. I just don't know what to do. I want to stay with the state, but the jobs with the state or so limited. I just feel kind of lost and not sure what to do. And, I am not feeling good. That is really all that is new with me.

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

I can't believe you let her move back in. That is so nutso. I'm double shocked she is still being loud and rude. You are supposed to be at my house soon. I'm going to go plug in my dead cell phone and see if you have messaged me a reason why.