Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I love...

My family - without them I would be so lost. They have helped me in so many ways and they are still there for me no matter what. I love spending time with them. Don't get me wrong, we have our down times too, but for the most part they are my rock.

My best friends - Kara and Tara are amazing and have been there for me for years. I love them like they were the sisters I got to pick and wouldn't know what to do without them. We have experienced so much together and are constantly changing but always making the friendship last and stronger.

Friends - I have a couple newer friends in my life that have added so much (Shannon and Wabby). I love talking to them and hanging out with them. I know that I don't spend as much time with them as I would like or even they would like, but I am really trying and working on it. They have become people that I actually like to turn to. I love their advice and just knowing they are there to count on.

My puppy - he is the cutest little thing ever and such a lover. There is nothing better than having a bad day and knowing you can grab him and he is there to just love and cuddle with you. The best is sleeping with him...he loves to be under the covers and cuddled right next to you.

Diet Soda - cause then I get a sweet taste with no calories. I am learning to love water more and more, which is crazy because I used to refuse to drink it.

Eating Healthy - it makes me happy knowing that I am doing something good for me and knowing it is going to benefit me in the long run. Now, I just need to work out regularly because exercise is good for you.

Things that make me smile and laugh - I love to be happy.

The new Sketchers I got last night for $20 on sale.

Jeans!!! Speaking of, I need to get more...

I probably love a lot more things, but that is a good list for now.

No comments: