Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Missing piece of the puzzle

Do you ever feel like stuff is happening around you and it doesn't make sense? Like there is a piece of the puzzle missing but you had no idea a puzzle was even being formed? That is how I feel right now. M.L. is completely out of his mind and somehow thinks he knows so much about my life and that I am doing something that we need to "talk" about...even though he is off doing his own thing. What it seems like to me is that he is getting information about me from someone. But I have no flippin idea who it could be from. And the information that he is getting seems like it is trying to make me look bad. Mostly, this just makes me feel like I am back in high school dealing with this bullshit. I don't know. Somehow he always knows what I am doing and who I am with. None of my friends talk to him. None of them no his number, so how could this be possible!?

So now I feel like I need to find this missing piece of some puzzle and I have no idea where to start. It is driving me crazy. Then there is a part of me that is just tempted to be like, "fuck it" because I really don't need to deal with any of it anyway. Mostly all his accusations seem to stem from jealousy which I find amusing because he has no reason to be jealous. So ya, that is my mystery as of now.

No comments: