Friday, September 25, 2009

Why Yes

I do realize I have a blog still. And I do see all the posts accumulating in my reader. I however have been consumed with going to the gym, playing with the babies, and facebook...among all the other things that occupy my time. I am planning on being caught up with some things that take priority and back on soon. And!!! I got a new computer that will allow me to post pictures easier.

Until then...

Skylar not only got little toes painted, she got her EARS PIERCED as well last Saturday! She looks damn cute and there will be a picture of that coming ASAP. I have decided that she is going to be a cute little bumble bee this year for Halloween. Sad thing - she will not be with her sister and brother...and for that, my heart hurts. We will make the best of it though.

Can't wait to catch up with all of you!

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh no I can't wait to see those cute little pierced ears. She will make such a sweet Bumble bee:)