Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day

I had the most wonderful Mother's Day. It started Saturday night when
Eli and the babies took me to dinner at Red Lobster. Sunday morning we
all got up and had breakfast and then they gave me my gift. I am so
blessed to have such sweet baby girls and a handsome little boy.

Their mom picked them up at 10 and they were excited to give her her
present. They picked her out purple flip flops, each drew her a
picture and signed her card.

Eli and I spent the rest of the day at my parents with my family and
having a BBQ. His parents came up for a little bit and had a drink. It
was so nice. It was a lovely day and I totally enjoyed myself. It was
so wonderful. And I love, love, love these sweet babies!

10 comments:

Jen said...

Look at your sweet babies! Adorable. It kinda makes my uterus want more babies NOW! I'm glad you had a great first Mother's Day!

Katie Marie said...

You make motherhood look so easy. I'm glad that you had a great Mother's Day.

He & Me + 3 said...

Awe, so glad your Mother's Day was so nice. Super cute picture.

Megan said...

So glad you had such a wonderful day! :)

Stephanie said...

What a great picture...you look beautiful and the babies are adorable!

Glad you had a great day!

Megan said...

I am loving this picture of you and all your babies! Sounds like an amazing Mother's Day!

Alicia W. said...

Pictures like that with your babies on mother's day is such a priceless gift. I'm so glad you had a great day. :o)

Mojavi said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute!

Sarah Lynn said...

Happy 1st Mother's Day! And you got to go to Red Lobster too! Yum! :-D

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day a bit late!!