Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy 18th Birthday Lil Boo

Today my sweet little sister turned 18. My, oh my, how time has flown. I remember wanting a little sister, the anticipation of her coming, excitement of her being here, wanting to send her back (don't judge, I was 8!), and then being happy as our family of 4. I loved and still love being a big sister. Being 9 years apart I find it's hard at times but now that she is older, the friendship we have is amazing, unique, and something I cherish. I remember all too well her at two with the cutesy little pigtails. She was so cute at that age.

It's hard to believe my sister is 18. It's hard to believe she will be graduating in less that a month. I feel older thinking about that than having my own child, being married and having two amazing step kids.

I love you sweet sister. I hope you have the most wonderful, special birthday. Thank you for being a great sister and wonderful friend. I love you!!!!!

**I wanted to post pictures but the home computer is acting up.**

2 comments:

Alicia W. said...

Happy birthday to your little sister. :o)

Enjoy your day sweetie!

He & Me + 3 said...

I hope she has a fabulous birthday!