Friday, October 16, 2009

Scary

Today, I about died. Well, actually it started last night.

I couldn't sign into my blogger or my gmail account. Yea, no matter what password I tried, nothing would work. I started freaking out.

All night and day I have been racking my brain and sending in to get help to reset my password. And now, just 24 hours later, I was able to somehow pull the right password out of my ass and sign in. THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was stressing to the max!!

Ugh.

Has this happened to anyone else????

2 comments:

Sarah Lynn said...

Awwww, that happens to me alot when I have to pay bills online, since it's only once a month I tend to forget alot of them and panic because the deadline for the bill is close! Also alot of the websites won't take the same number of characters for your user name or password so it's even tougher because I have to come up with multiple user names & passwords!

He & Me + 3 said...

Thank God is right. I would have died too if that happened to me. I am so glad that you got it working...I would miss seeing your sweet babies faces.