Monday, April 20, 2009

Fabulous Saturday

Saturday was one of the best most fabulous days. We got up and got ready. My mom, sister, Jill, and Tara came over and we all headed out to find bridesmaid dresses for the wedding. I had ones that I liked, but had issues with the store...so we started over. We went and found the perfect dress. I'm so excited. We then went to lunch and then...down all of our first wine walks ever! I definitely want to do the wine walk again. First of all, we got the cutest wine glasses ever and the company was fantastic. The weather was absolutely beautiful. I put Skylar in her sling for the first time ever and she loved it. She did great. She slept the ENTIRE time. I had to stop constantly for everyone to look at the cute baby and I think I said all her measurements and name about a million times. But it never got old since she is my little precious and I am so proud of her. We then had people over that night to watch the UFC fight (anyone else watch?!). It was a great day spent with some of my most favorite people ever. Days like that are the best.

6 comments:

Just Jiff said...

Sounds like a perfect day!

I bet you looked cute with Skylar in her sling. :)

And I used to watch UFC... loooved Matt Hughes. I think he's retired now, tho.

little erin said...

sounds like you had a great day!

Megan said...

Aren't girl days fun with our little ladies?!? My hubby would have loved the fight. He loves him some UFC

SimplyBillie said...

Ooo! I want to see the wine glasses! =)

Rachel said...

Oh what a blast!!

SimplyBillie said...

I miss your posts! You doing okay?
I have a tag for you over on my blog. =)