Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Goodness Me

I am tired! After a night of not much sleep, a day of running across town three times for school with the kids and then four extremely long hours at school, I am exhausted. What I want to be doing is putting on my pajamas and crawling into bed. However, I am on the couch with my laptop, textbook, and notes working on homework. It is never ending. I have to keep telling myself that all this hard work is going to pay off in the long run. Doesn't help that I am fighting some sort of sickness that is making me feel real blah. I am extremely thankful it hasn't hit fully and completely knocked me down. That would just be dreadful.

Alright, enough blogging for now. Off for more homework so I am able to get at least a few hours of sleep tonight!

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

Hope you don't get sick...take some vitamin C and keep on going. A mother's job is never done :) From one mom to another, hang in there...it will pay off