Sunday, May 22, 2011

Alive and Busy as Ever!

My, my a lot of time has passed. I really have no excuse for it really other than I got lazy about getting on the computer and updating all the time. I feel bad about this as I have missed posting so many of Miss Sierra's milestones. I'll give a quick update on everyone and everything and then try to be better about sharing.

Swae - the sweet girl is doing wonderful in school. She is still such a wonderful big sister and fabulous little helper. We are planning her upcoming birthday (9 already!!!) and looking forward to a lot of fun this summer. She now wants to play soccer, so we are looking into that.

Seth - the little man just finished up his first season in baseball! Our little t-baller. He was the cutest little thing and did so well. I have a feeling that baseball is going to become a regular thing. He has done exceptionally well in kindergarten and looking forward to first grade (because then I get to pack him yummy lunches like Swae!).

Skylar - what a little fire ball!! She is always on the go and so crazy advanced. Talking up a storm, learning like crazy, wanting so bad to be just like Swae and Seth and such a good big sister to Sierra. She has the best manners and occasionally slips saying "shit" and "damn it". Guess mom needs to work on saying "shoot" and "darn it" more! This little girls scares the crap out of me because she has no fear at all! Definitely need to keep an eye on her. Oh and this little miss was potty trained a little over two weeks before her 2nd birthday. Yes, she is 2!!! Time has flown.

Sierra - my little angel is going to be 6 months just next weekend!!! My goodness. Been rolling over for quite some time now and now been sitting by herself for the past week. She is quite the little pudge too. She has more rolls than I can count and definitely LOVES her food. Tonight she even ate peas without gagging. She is a happy baby and has the most beautiful smile and beautiful eyes! She has been suffering from acid reflux, but medicine is helping along with her nice little healing necklace I got her.

Eli - still as busy as ever working away, being a good dad and good husband.

Me - well, aside from being mom to four babes and wife, I have recently gone back to school. I am proud to say that I was excepted in the masters program for Marriage and Family Therapy. The program is super intense, but extremely interesting. It has been quite the adjustment going back to school and juggling the family at the same time. I was used to my undergrad. After being out of school six years, this is a whole new ball game and so much more intense. I am more busy than ever, but loving every minute of it!!

No comments: