Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sierra - 1 month & Walker Update

My goodness the last couple weeks have been quite insane! I'm sure you all have felt the same way...only difference is, you all have been blogging and I haven't. Super slacker here! One of th things I am hoping for 2011 is that I blog more. And not just write, but also read and be better about commenting. I miss it and know I have been missing so much.

Us Walker's had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year. The kids were completely spoiled as usual and happy with all things they received. One of Swae's favorite gifts is a learning game she got for her DS. She would play it all day if I let her. And when she isn't playing it, she picks up a book. She is adorable. Seth is a total LEGO freak and got plenty to keep him busy! Skylar got a baby and kitchen set that keeps her quite busy! And Miss Sierra got more clothes than I know what to do with and some fun new toys that she will soon be able to enjoy. Me, I was spoiled by my wonderful husband as always and I of course returned the favor. We enjoyed copious amounts of time with our families and feel so incredibly blessed!

Our little Sierra is a month old today...my goodness time flies. A month. I seriously can't believe that it has been a month since she came into this world and completed our family. I am beyond in love with my little precious. It is crazy the change that has already taken place, how quick it is going. We are very lucky. She is a good sleeper and eater. She has some acid reflux, but we are taking care of that. I already see her getting bigger and changing! I want time to slow down!!

I will be posting pictures of Sierra's birth, Christmas, and everything else that has been happening soon. Right now, I am going to enjoy my babes the rest of 2010 and ring in 2011 with them.

For now, here are a couple shots...

Daddy loving on Skylar!
Mommy and Skylar
Sierra in her cradle for the first time (12-27-10) - she lasted half the night.
My precious Sierra (12-29-10)
My sweet babies!!!! (12-29-10)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

We're so alike :) I said today in my post that one of my new years resolutions was to stay up to date with blogging and commenting!!!!

Love all the pictures - your family is just perfect :)

Enjoy the weekend!!!! Hugs

Jen said...

Oh goodness you are all soo cute!! I love you guys! : )