Monday, January 25, 2010

Guess Who is Walking!?!?!!!

Miss Skylar Marie Walker is!

This started Saturday night (Jan 23). For over a month now she has been taking a step or two and falling. Saturday I noticed something different and sure enough, she started walking more than 5 steps at a time. More than 10 steps at a time!! It was incredible.

And one of the best parts about it.....Eli was there to witness it too!

This is the first time he has actually got to be there and see it for the first time as it was happening. To see him tear up was the greatest thing ever. He couldn't stop kissing her and telling her how proud he was of her. It was seriously so cute.

So my baby girl is growing up even more. This brings tears to my eyes to even think about. I can't believe how quick all of this is going. I want to hit pause on time. I am trying to capture everything, to lock it in my mind forever.

~I am so proud of you little princess Skylar! Keep up the awesome work!!~

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

How sweet. I can't believe that she is old enough to be walking already. Unreal. She is growing up. What a dolly face.

Sarah Lynn said...

Yay! Go Skylar! :)

Just Jiff said...

awww! What a big girl!! :)

(Mom: now comes the bumps and bruises on the forehead.)

Rachel said...

Yeah, that is awesome. I love it! Go skyler go!!