Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Well Hello There

I'm sure you all think I am an awful blogger and I am sure you all are wondering where the hell the wedding pictures. Let me just tell you all that I am STILL waiting to see wedding pictures! My friends and family are holding out on me. So I PROMISE as soon as I start getting them, I will start sharing them.

In other news, I am still going non-stop. I thought after the wedding things would calm down. Nope. Yesterday was a long day starting from the time I got my babies from their mom til the time we went to bed. We celebrated Sethie's 4th birthday which was actually Monday. I am floored that the boy wasn't even two when Eli and I started dated! Goodness time flies. Today we spent most of the day at Wild Waters. My babies are pooped and sacked out on the couch right now. I am pooped as well, but have no such luck of snoozing with them. I have laundry to do. And I need to clean my house. I am having a hard time keeping up with the house work because I am always on the go and always outside. Who likes to be cooped up cleaning when the weather is so gorgeous out??

Oh!!! And my best friend was in town and I got to spend a crazy awesome amount of time with her. In fact, I kicked my husband out of the house Monday night to have girls night and a sleep over! hahaha

I hope everyone is doing well. I am hoping for more time on the computer tomorrow to read some blogs and see what is going on in the world.

I do want to send out a huge CONGRATULATIONS to Multi-Tasking Mama on the arrival of her beautiful baby girl!!!! I am so happy for you and your family. Sweet Maggie is absolutely beautiful and you look gorgeous!

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Glad you are checking in...life can get so busy. Sounds like yours is going great but definitely busy!

Just Jiff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Marie said...

Awe. Thanks!

Stefanie said...

Forget the house cleaning. Like you I don't want to stay cooped up in the house when I can be outside with the little one or running errands. Since having Sonya our house is never completely clean. There is always something I am doing, laundry, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, etc. Slowly getting used to the fact that is the way it is going to be.