Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween 2009

So the pictures are completely our of order and there are a lot of them. After our trip the pumpkin patch, we took Skylar up to my parents house to visit and then we trick or treated at my grandparents and aunt and uncle's house. From there, we went to Tara and Wes's Halloween party.

All the girls at the party - the princess (mini bumble bee) was sleeping.
Wes and Eli
Skylar with Michael Jackson..haha
Tara and Wes
Daddy and Skylar
Tara, Wes and I taking a jello shot in Kara's honor :)
Tara and I

Just the three of us...Swae and Seth were with their mom this year :(

Skylar with Uncle Matt and Aunt Debbie
Aunt Debbie and Skylar
Grammie and Skylar
Us girls with Papa
Papa and his great-grandbaby girl :)

See the stinger on her booty?? So freaking cute.

7 comments:

Jen said...

OMG that is sooooo cute! I love that you had matching costumes- best idea EVER!

Lindz said...

You make me want to make babies. You guys are too dang cute and seeing Eli with Skylar makes me all warm and fuzzy. Why can't you live closer so we can have parties like this together!?

Just Jiff said...

You are HOT!!! And omg... Skylar is sooo cute. I LOVE the stinger!

Lynsey said...

How cute! What did she think of all the costumes??

Rachel said...

Cutest bubble bee I ever saw!!

Megan said...

I love the Mommy and me matching costumes - so adorable!! You look amazing!

Lainey-Paney said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun!